Friday 15 June 2012

Friday Fruit Dip

I love dip! Veggie dip, chip dip, fruit dip, nacho dip, spinach dip, dip for my garlic fingers, you get the point, right? Put it this way, if there was a dip for every meal, I would be a happy camper!

The thing with dip is that most of the time its not entirely healthy, so not something I get to enjoy as much as I would like. When I was browsing through Pinterest the other day, however, I came accross this Peanut Butter Yogurt dip, which is not too bad for you but tastes like it is. Score!



With only 3 or 4 ingredients you will be dipping in no time. All you need is:
  • 1/2 cup fruit-flavored yogurt*
  • 1/2 cup natural runny peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • Fruit/veggies for dipping
*To customize the flavor, use 6 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of any fruit jam.

Mix it all together and refrigerate, yum! We used strawberries and bananas for dipping, but I think it would be great with Apples too. Happy Dipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment