Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day!

Usually my family and I don't do too much to celebrate Canada Day, but now that Superkid is at a good age to enjoy some of the festivities we plan on partaking in some fun! Construction Man will take her to a free Pancake Breakfast for part of "Bedford Days," while I enjoy my Sunday morning sleep in (my favorite morning of the week). Later in the afternoon, we will all head down to watch the big parade. Luckily for us, its just a hop, skip and jump away, so we don't even need to get in our car, which is a bonus since it is a million degrees here today and we don't have AC :(

I hope you and yours have a great day celebrating if you are Canadian! I feel truly blessed to live in such a wonderful country. Happy Birthday Canada!


No comments:

Post a Comment