Tuesday 10 July 2012

Summer Sunshine= Blog Neglect

Since July hit and summer showed its face around here, my posts have been on a steady decline. When we are lucky enough to have steady sunshine in the forecast like we do this week, you will find me outside with Superkid, watering the garden, general water play of all kinds, long walks and play-dates will consume our time, lucky me right?!

However, just because summer is here does not mean I am not still spending lots of time in the kitchen! I am forever trying new recipes and have lots of yummy dinners and desert pics and recipes to share with you guys :) Just today I made the BEST chocolate chip cookies that a great friend of mine, Kelly, recommended. Before today, I never really had a go-to chocolate chip recipe but now, I certainly do.

Tell me these don't like heavenly? And to boot, they are giant cookies, there is no other way, is there?



Please excuse my camera phone pics, they really are terrible quality, but you get the idea. This chewy chocolate recipe can be found here on the All Recipes web page http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-big-fat-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie/

No comments:

Post a Comment