Wednesday 20 June 2012

10 things about Birthdays I look forward to

Today being my 27th Birthday, I thought I would take a second to think about what I enjoy about my special day, so here goes, in no particular order.

10.) Reading all my Facebook greetings from people near and far, thanks for those!

9.) Phone calls, so much more personal to hear someones voice saying Happy Birthday!

8.) Friends/family taking time out to do something to celebrate with me

7.) Taking time for myself- this year, getting my hair/nails done and a massage with a friend

6.) Surprises---both homemade and bought

5.) Checking the mail for cards from Cape Breton

4.) CAKE, this year I am making my own Red-Velvet cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

3.) Having some one-on-one time with Construction Man (usually out somewhere for dinner)

2.) Spending time with the people most important to me

1.) Having a day all about ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment