Monday 18 June 2012

Birthday Weekend Success

With my big 27th Birthday coming up this week, I decided it would be fun to do some early celebrating on the weekend. I started out with an appointment to get my hair done on Friday, something I only do about twice a year, so it was nice to relax and let someone else pamper me.

Saturday afternoon I continued the fun with a great friend of mine who took me out to lunch at a nice pub we had never been too. Added bonus, just as the bill came from lunch, I thanked my friend, who then replied with a "Happy Birthday," and our waitress brought us out a nice warm, Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice-cream and whip on top, on the house, sweet!!!!! Following lunch, some shopping and a one hour massage at a near-by spa completed a lovely day, or so I thought.

At this point, I thought my day was over, my friend was bringing me back home and said she would come in for a little bit, which was not out of the ordinary. What I did not know was that lovely friend J and Construction Man were pulling off a master plan. I was instructed to head to the kitchen for a surprise, or mathematical equation as it turned out.

Can you do the Math?

Chocolate + Eclair =

Tickets to the "Choclair" show!!





Very clever of Construction Man, who managed to completely pull the wool over my eyes on this one. Big, big, thanks to friend J, who babysat that night for us, and helped to pull off the master plan. I could not have asked for more on a lovely Saturday afternoon/evening. Looking forward to Wednesday when I can blow out my candles with my family and cut into my Red Velvet Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment