Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cookies so good, you can gift them!

Lately I have taken a liking to trying different cookie recipes as a break from caking, and man, am I glad I did!!! I think I may have stumbled upon the best chocolate cookie recipe ever written thanks to Pinterest (my one true love).

These cookies get nice and crisp on the outside but still manage to keep a rich gooey center that will rock your world. As I said in the title, these are truly something you could put in a cute box and give as a little gift, which is what I did the first time I made them. From the feedback I got, they were very well received, in fact, I think the hostess had to grab a few and hide them away for herself before the other guests finished them off.

If you are going to attempt to bake them I would make sure you have a good stand mixer because the dough is really tough. You should also have will power or friends who will help you eat them, because you will be tempted to sit down and devour the whole batch all by yourself. You can find the recipe, along with many others on my Pinterest "Indulgence" board. Happy Baking!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh those look good!! Too bad my stand mixer is packed away :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I`m excited to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, the recipe is worth digging it out, I swear lol
    Thanks Lindsey, I just bookmarked your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete