Tuesday 15 May 2012

My 1st Campaign as a BzzAgent

A few months ago when I was reading my favorite savings blog (Savebiglivebetter.com) I noticed a post about BzzAgent. In a nutshell, if you sign up and do some surveys, you have the chance to be picked, based on your survey answers, to try a campaign. The survey's are quick and easy and can range from Food to Pets and Allergies.

What do I mean by a campaign? I was chosen for the new Claritin campaign, and today when I went to my mailbox, I was happy to see my package was there, including  a 10 pack on the new Rapid Dissolve Claritin and a book of eight coupons, each with $6 off the product, to share with other allergy suffers. I also got a little Official BuzzGuide book to tell me more about the product, and a letter explaining what I have to do. The best part, it was absolutely free to me, no shipping or anything.

The catch? Well, there is none really. I am supposed to try the product and give my honest opinion about it to others, share the coupons, and write a review of the product to share with BzzAgent to tell them what I thought. They are big on wanting you to give your honest opinion of the product because that is the only way for the whole idea to work.

I think I was pretty lucky to get a campaign so quick because you have to be chosen and not the other way around. I noticed on the website a lot of people wait a long time to get their 1st campaign or quite a wait between campaigns, so I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email with my offer .

From what I can tell they have lots of different products to test, I even saw a Burt Bee's box filled with goodies that other people were posting about. I'm looking forward to seeing what new campaigns will launch soon and hope to get picked for another one. If you want to check it out visit bzzagent.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment