Thursday 3 May 2012

Hello out there

So here I sit, on my "break" until superkid toddles out of bed, writing my first post to whoever is out there reading. I am a young(ish), stay at home Mega Mommy who loves to cook, bake and make creative things to keep my growing girl busy! What is a Mega Mommy you ask? Or maybe you didn't because you figured it was pretty self explanatory.....either way, here goes:

Mega Mommy- One who tries WAY to hard to make a perfect, happy home, which includes, but is certainly not limited to.....**insert gigantic list here**

If nothing else, I am sure to give you some great dinner and dessert ideas, as well as some great craft and learning opportunities for the superkids in your life. Maybe even a few laughs inspired by mine, who seems to always be up to something. Until then, this Mega Mommy has some business to tend to (i.e. housework).

No comments:

Post a Comment