Wednesday 16 May 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread---need I say more?

This may just be the greatest combination of ingredients there ever was. These little short-breads are extremely addictive and as soon as I tried one I knew I had to get them out of my house as soon as possible, which was not a problem. One rarely has a problem getting rid of baked goods and if you have stopped by my house, you likely have eaten a cookie or slice of cake on more than one occasion.

You can find the recipe for these delicious babies on my "Indulgence" Pinterest board if your interested in giving them a try.

 A few words of advice, do not overcook them, it can be tricky with short-breads because they do not really brown, so just keep your eye on them. Also, they are more of a plan ahead cookie. You will not be making them last minute because you have to let the dough set in the fridge for at least two hours. I promise they are melt in your mouth yummy and so worth the wait though.







No comments:

Post a Comment