Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Friday

There is no better day of the week than Friday, its just special. For me, its the day I slack on cleaning because I hope to not be in the house much during the weekend anyways. It's also a day when I get to think about what I want for a little weekend treat, which is usually something I bake.

We spent our morning grocery shopping and hitting up the library for some quality mommy/superkid time, which is something I make a point to do every week. We have been going since Superkid was about 3 months old and she really has a love for books!

The rest of my weekend is shaping up nicely with a possible play-date this afternoon and a get together with friends tomorrow evening. I will also be hitting the local pool with Superkid this weekend for the 1st time in a while, which will be fun. Throw in a campfire in the backyard and life is complete.

With no real theme for this post I will leave you with what I think is a very fitting "Happy Friday" pic, enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment