Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dreaming of Cake

Ok, so I think I have a cake problem?! Last night, right before bed, all I could think about was cake, and icing, mounds of mounds of buttercream icing! Right before I went to sleep I was talking cake with Construction Man, so maybe that's why it stayed in my head all night. Regardless, my thoughts are still consumed with cake this morning so I thought I would share some decorating ideas with you.

Since I love to bake, I plan on making my own Birthday cake next month. If you have not had a chance to check out the Blog "I am Baker" then you really should, that is where I picked my design for my soon to be Birthday cake.

The inside has vertical layers :)


So there it is, isn't it a beauty? I can't wait to try it out and take some pics to share with everyone. There is also a similar version of the Rose cake done Neapolitan style that I also want to try.


I guess we will just have to wait and see how much energy I have on my Birthday, but one of these ladies is going to be all mine, well, I guess I will share. Check out the "I Am Baker" blog for more decorating ideas and recipes http://iambaker.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment